The free version of Kinemaster has only the basic features that any other video editing app has. But if you want to go professional and be able to churn out high-quality edits, you should be considering the pro version of Kinemaster which is known as Kinemaster Diamond.
Kinemaster is a well-known app in the mobile app world, and it is known for nothing else than its impressive video editing capabilities. It is the only professional video editor with full features for Android devices. Kinemaster can handle multi-video, images, and text layers as well as the ability to cut and trim media files precisely.
Kinemaster has proven to be a highly efficient app over time which a lot of people can testify to. The app has two versions; the free version and the premium version. Without a doubt, the premium version is an upgrade of the free version, and it will be able to execute tasks that the free version cannot.
You can purchase Kinemaster Diamond within the app right after you install it. Below, we will highlight the important details of this app and guide you on how to install the app on your Android device.
Note: You can also use KineMaster for PC device using an emulator.
Before we go into the steps to install Kinemaster Diamond, it is important that we check out its features. Before you go ahead and pay for the premium version of this app, you should know what the app does, what you are getting, and what makes it better than the free version.
- You get full access to all the features that are not present in the free version. In other words, Kinemaster Diamond has some more advanced features that the free version of the app does not have.
- Ability to remove Watermark from every video you edit using Kinemaster Diamond.
- It features special effects such as speed control, transition effects, multiple video layers, fades in and fades out sound effects, etc.
- It supports all video formats.
- Kinemaster features a customizable blue theme.
- You can preview the videos that you have edited so that you can make adjustments where necessary.
- You can share directly to social media from the app.
- It features controls for saturation, brightness, and hue.
- It optimizes unsupported videos into compatible formats automatically.
KineMaster Diamond APK Download
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|App Size||95 MB|
|Supported Android Version||6.0 and up|
|Latest Update||January 2021|
|Download Link||KineMaster Diamond APK|
How to Install Kinemaster Diamond on Android
- Go to Settings >> Security and allow your Android device to download from Unknown sources.
- Kinemaster Diamond APK is not available on Google Play Store, download it from the above-provided link.
- After downloading the setup successfully, open it from the file download location.
- An installation screen will come up where you will have to follow some on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Wait for a moment (usually a few seconds) for the app to install successfully.
- Launch the app by tapping “Open.” When the app opens, you will get the option to purchase the premium membership plan for Kinemaster Diamond so you can have access to the advanced features of this app.
Did we mention that Kinemaster Diamond is the most popular video editing app in the mobile world? Kinemaster is a truly limitless app that allows you to explore your creativity as a video editing professional. With all the unlocked features and the inclusion of features that are not accessible in the free Kinemaster app, Kinemaster is a must-have. You also get to edit your videos without anybody knowing the app you used.