A lot of video and photo editing tools are available in the market today. A lot of us have them installed on our smartphones for image and video editing. These apps are not professional but they make do for the casual user. Of course, there are professional image and video editing apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom among others. But, given their professional capabilities, they’re costly to have for the casual user. So, there are alternatives to do what these professional apps do. Video editing is something that requires a lot of processing power given the nature of the video file. KineMaster For PC is one such app that does a great job in editing videos.
Kinemaster For PC
This amazing app comes ahead of its competition with regards to its efficiency. So, if you’re the kind of person who has been looking for great video editing software, your search ends here. It has an easy and attractive User Interface which makes it easy for anyone to understand the controls. There is not unnecessary advanced toolkit and the Graphical interface is very user-friendly. It is available in both iOS and Android stores to download. Its interface is easy to use, but that doesn’t limit its professional level editing tools and capabilities.
Features of KineMaster For PC:
The main attraction for KineMaster is its video editing capabilities compared to the rest present in the market. It has really advanced tools which you would not find in the average video editing app. It supports a lot of transitions and elects you may want to use in your video. Not only effects but adding multi-level texts, images, and even videos makes it very powerful. But that’s not all, it also offers adding personal sketches and scribbling on the video. Let’s have a detailed look at its features:
- Offers texts, images, video effects embedding over the video. It also offers the option to draw over the video. Additionally, you can also use and download stickers to add over the video much like in messengers apps today.
- It also offers the option to add a huge variety of effects, overlays, burns, and even music. It has its own in-app store, called the Asset Store which you can use for downloading all these elements.
- KineMaster also has the option to trim and edit the video on a per-frame basis. This is something only professional paid apps are able to offer.
- It is also possible to get a live preview of what you’re editing and is your mistakes and alter on the spot. There is no need to see the finished video to edit something in between.
- Like image editing apps, it also offers a feature to edit the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and so on.
- One more great thing about it is its ability to even alter the audio or your video file as a separate element.
- KineMaster also has several animation options you may want to add/edit in your video. Additionally, it is also possible to reduce or increase video speed, volume and so on. All this, that top art by part.
- After editing, you can share your video with the world through social media sharing options like Facebook, YouTube, and latest option available.
KineMaster Pro (version without the watermark), also supports a large variety of formats such as MP4, 3gp, and Mov among others.
How to Install Kinemaster on PC Windows 10 / 8 /7
It may become irritating to transfer your video files to your phone time and again. It just isn’t feasible to transfer and edit and back again from the PC to your smartphone. So, even though there isn’t a standalone PC version of KineMaster you can install it on your PC via an emulator. It’s hard to get accustomed to other tools and find one just as capable. So, we use emulators for installation and use a method similar to installing it onto the phone. The first step would be install and download a powerful emulator with graphical performance prowess.
Start with downloading Nox Player 6 which has really powerful graphics performance. The emulator can play games and other apps at 60 FPS and a video editor should be no problem considering it uses your PC’s performance. After installing Nox, download KineMaster Pro APK file. You can also just launch the emulator and find it in the inbuilt Play Store. Here are the steps you need to follow for installing KineMaster for PC Windows via Nox Emulator:
- Download the APK file to your computer and locate it. Another option is to head over to the Play Store and search for “KineMaster” in the search box. Click on install after you see it in the search results.
- If you’re going ahead with the Play Store method, it should be as straightforward as installing any other app on your phone. The difference here is you’re doing this on a virtual emulator.
- If you have the file and don’t want to go with the Play Store version, just choose the File Explorer option from the Nox Emulator.
- Click on the Kinemaster.apk file in the file explorer and click on Install. Select “Yes/Allow” for all app permission prompts. After clearing all the prompts and permissions, the app should start installing and be done in a couple of seconds or minutes.
- Once the installation is complete, you can see that it has appeared on the menu. Now just click on the app icon to start it.
There you have it, the installation of KineMaster is easy and straightforward. Not only is installation of KineMaster easy, but also offers so much more when you just install it into your PC. You can access all your files and save it straight to your computer instead of getting into the hassle of constant transfer between the PC and smartphone.
So, you can go ahead and edit your videos without any hassle and do the best you can with this great and efficient video editor app. And lastly, For any kind of problem or issue with installation, You can contact us through below comment box.