A lot of video and photo editing tools are available in the market today. A lot of us have them installed on our smartphones for image and video editing. These apps are not professional but they make do for the casual user. Of course, there are professional image and video editing apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom among others. But, given their professional capabilities, they’re costly to have for the casual user. So, there are alternatives to do what these professional apps do. Video editing is something that requires a lot of processing power given the nature of the video file. KineMaster for PC is one such app that does a great job in editing videos.
- 1 KineMaster for PC
- 1.1 Features of KineMaster for PC:
- 1.2 How to Install KineMaster on PC Windows 10 / 8 /7
- 1.3 KineMaster on PC Video Tutorial
- 1.4 How to Use KineMaster on PC
- 1.5 Best KineMaster Alternatives
- 1.6 F.A.Q
- 1.7 Conclusion
KineMaster for PC
This amazing app comes ahead of its competition with regards to its efficiency. So, if you’re the kind of person who has been looking for great video editing software, your search ends here. It has an easy and attractive User Interface which makes it easy for anyone to understand the controls. There is not unnecessary advanced toolkit and the Graphical interface is very user-friendly. It is available in both iOS and Android stores to download. Its interface is easy to use, but that doesn’t limit its professional-level editing tools and capabilities.
Features of KineMaster for PC:
The main attraction for KineMaster is its video editing capabilities compared to the rest present in the market. It has really advanced tools which you would not find in the average video editing app. It supports a lot of transitions and elects you may want to use in your video. Not only effects but adding multi-level texts, images, and even videos makes it very powerful. But that’s not all, it also offers adding personal sketches and scribbling on the video. Let’s have a detailed look at its features:
- Offers texts, images, video effects embedding over the video. It also offers the option to draw over the video. Additionally, you can also use and download stickers to add over the video much like in messengers apps today.
- It also offers the option to add a huge variety of effects, overlays, burns, and even music. It has its own in-app store, called the Asset Store which you can use for downloading all these elements.
- KineMaster also has the option to trim and edit the video on a per-frame basis. This is something only professional paid apps are able to offer.
- It is also possible to get a live preview of what you’re editing and is your mistakes and alter on the spot. There is no need to see the finished video to edit something in between.
- Like image editing apps, it also offers a feature to edit the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and so on.
- One more great thing about it is its ability to even alter the audio or your video file as a separate element.
- KineMaster also has several animation options you may want to add/edit in your video. Additionally, it is also possible to reduce or increase video speed, volume and so on. All this, that top art by part.
- After editing, you can share your video with the world through social media sharing options like Facebook, YouTube, and latest option available.
KineMaster Pro (version without the watermark), also supports a large variety of formats such as MP4, 3gp, and Mov among others.
How to Install KineMaster on PC Windows 10 / 8 /7
It may become irritating to transfer your video files to your phone time and again. It just isn’t feasible to transfer and edit and back again from the PC to your smartphone. So, even though there isn’t a standalone PC version of KineMaster you can install it on your PC via an emulator. It’s hard to get accustomed to other tools and find one just as capable. So, we use emulators for installation and use a method similar to installing it onto the phone. The first step would be install and download a powerful emulator with graphical performance prowess.
BlueStacks has a really powerful graphics performance. The emulator can play games and other apps at 60 FPS and a video editor should be no problem considering it uses your PC’s performance. Here are the steps you need to follow for installing KineMaster for PC Windows via BlueStacks Emulator:
- First of all, You need to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instruction and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “KineMaster” in the search bar.
- Find the KineMaster app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install KineMaster on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on KineMaster from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
KineMaster on PC Video Tutorial
How to Use KineMaster on PC
So many of you may be wondering how possible it is to use Kinemaster on PC, but it is in fact very easy and the same way you use it on your android mobile phones. For those who still do not get the hang of it, well, I will show how to edit videos using Kinemaster for PC.
There are two ways to go about it, first, you can either launch Kinemaster from the desktop shortcut if you created any or open Nox Player and launch it from there. But before we get started, you have to add all the files you want to edit into the NoxPlayer Folder by doing the following:
- So, launch the Nox Player.
- Then Drag and drop the files you want to use for this video editing project from your computer folder into Nox Player. A “File Transfer” menu will pop up, click “Open Nox Player Folder” under the Image File option.
- Tick the small box beside the files to select all the files you want to use. Then click “Parent Folder” and select the folder you want to copy the files to.
- Click the three dots to the top right corner of your screen and select “Copy Selection Here” to paste.
- Now, go back to the Home screen by clicking the “Recent Tasks” box at the bottom right of the screen or home icon.
- Launch Kinemanster and click the “Clapper board” icon with the plus sign in the middle to start a new project.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select the aspect ration 16:9, 9:16, or 1:1. Select based on your preference.
- After selecting your desired aspect ratio, you will be taken to Kinemaster’s main video editing screen. To the right, you will see circular menu options, click on “Media”.
- The media browser will come up and you will see all the files you dragged and dropped into the Nox Player folder earlier. Select the video you want to edit and click the tick sign at the top right corner.
- To add layers and effects, click “Layer” on the circular menu to the right-hand side and select any of the following media; effect; overlay; text; and handwriting. Still, on the circular menu, you can add audio, and voice recording.
- You can also add slow motion, colour, use chroma key to remove background and so on by clicking one of the media files in the timeline just below.
- Just below the circular menu, you can preview your project by clicking “Play”. When you are satisfied, click the “Share” icon to the left which is the third option.
- From there, you can adjust the video resolution, frame rate, and bitrate before you click “Export” at the bottom.
Best KineMaster Alternatives
Although Kinemaster is built just for android mobile devices and works great on them, it can also be used on PCs as well. It doesn’t mean you get any extra features. The only advantage you get using it on your PC is the wider screen-size, but if you want an original application built for PCs then here are some Kinemaster alternatives you can surely use to edit videos for your business or personal projects.
So, this is one very good alternative to Kinemaster video editor. It is also a great video editing tool and is specifically designed to be used on Windows PC and Mac. This means you get a powerful video editing tool all on your computer without the hassle of using an android emulator to run it. You do not have to worry about restrictions and watermark like you face using other editing software when it comes to FilmoraGo. It is limitless!
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro just like its name is one of the worlds leading video editing software, and you can use it as a Kinemaster alternative if you want more quality. If you want a more robust video editor for your video editing projects, then Adobe Premiere Pro is just what you need. Although great software, you need a certain level of video editing skills to use it and it works on both Windows and Mac.
Windows Movie Maker
Another great Kinemaster alternative is the Windows Movie Maker. This tool is also designed especially for Windows PC devices and won’t work on Mac. But there are alternatives too for Mac users as well. Windows movie maker is easy to use and can edit really cool videos that even look professional. You can use it on any PC from Windows XP to 10. So, if you want to get a hang of video editing, I suggest you start with this video editing tool first. It has a lot of features like transition effects, subtitles, and many more.
Final Cut Pro
This is particularly a video editing software by Apple and it was designed to work only on Mac computers. It is an excellent video editing tool for handling more professional video editing projects. It has an unlimited array of features that will definitely wow you and it definitely is a Kinemaster alternative for Mac users.
PowerDirector is an astonishingly good video editor that can be used as a Kinemaster alternative any day. Apart from it being a video editing software, it also serves as a video player, you get so many wonderful video effects like slow motion, background removal, subtitle, reverse video and so on. It is truly packed with a lot of features, try it out today.
Can I edit 1080p or 4K videos using Kinemaster?
You can not edit 4K or 1080p videos directly, so you have to convert them down to 720p to be able to edit on Kinemaster. That is because a lot of phones do not have the capacity to allow 1080p video editing.
Is Kinemaster available for PC/Mac?
No. Kinemaster is a mobile application that doesn’t have a PC or Mac version. But you can use it on Windows or Mac computers using above method.
Does Kinemaster watermarks video and how do I remove it?
Yes, Kinemaster watermarks videos only with the free trial versions. You can remove watermarks by subscribing to the Kinemaster premium plan.
When using Kinemaster on PC with Nox, do I get more features?
No. You do not get any extra features while using Kinemaster on your PC within Nox or any other Emulator. It is the same features you get on mobile devices that you’ll get on PC.
There you have it, the installation of KineMaster is easy and straightforward. Not only is the installation of KineMaster easy, but also offers so much more when you just install it into your PC. You can access all your files and save it straight to your computer instead of getting into the hassle of constant transfer between the PC and smartphone.
So, you can go ahead and edit your videos without any hassle and do the best you can with this great and efficient video editor app. And lastly, For any kind of problem or issue with the installation, you can contact us through below comment box.